Powered by Blogger.

It seems like most of the time

It seems like most of the time when I vent to people, even some people I think I can trust, They usually don't want to be around me for awhile. I usually have to vent feelings of worthlessness. I try not to be insufferable with it. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. I feel like I have to bottle all of my feelings in or I'll lose everyone.

What is the best way to get things off your chest without people leaving you?
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul It seems like most of the time. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://lokerr2013.blogspot.com/2013/10/it-seems-like-most-of-time.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, October 17, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "It seems like most of the time"

Post a Comment